Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1:52 Week Picture

It's been awhile!
One of my many New Year resolutions is to become connected with my photography again. Last year my Hubby bought me a Canon 7D so I can become serious with photography, and I really have slacked. I take pictures, but not like I really want to. It hasn't been easy getting some alone time with a newborn and a toddler.

So no more excuses! Here is my first picture of the year! YAY :)



I am playing around with black & white conversions. I created a mini-studio in our loft room. I am very excited to practice with Braden on his monthly pictures. I promise I will limit all my postings on my newborn son. I do have two other kids :) LOL. I would like to stick with children photography. Kids are so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Nett! I look forward to seeing your photos this year.
    Personally, I don't mind if it's all of your three kids!

    I really like the B&W on this photo. It amazes me how many different ways you can do B&W!

    Nice work!!!!

    ReplyDelete