Friday, June 25, 2010

52 week project! Week 25

Well. It's been a LONG time since I posted a weekly blog! According to Amy's post, we are on week 25! I think I stopped at week 14 :( There has been a lot of changes in those past 11 weeks. I've been consumed with a new pregnancy that had made me very tired. Plus, I was consumed with my son's baseball season by being the team photographer. So I have been taking the pictures... just not posting them! I will see about getting them posted shortly to try to catch up.

This morning my little girl decided to be lazy. :) She sat up on her knees, and then fell forward and went back to sleep. I just thought the position that she was in was adorable! She had her tush in the air with her feet curled behind her. Our bed sheets are blue so it really didn't go well with her pink and brown jammies. I decided to apply the Warming Filter to give it a sepia look.

No comments:

Post a Comment